Time for some glitter! Glitter is one of my favorite things but I've really been avoiding it since I want to update this blog as much as possible and removing glitter is horrible! So I jumped on the bandwagon and I'm trying the whole using craft glue as a base coat thing. I'm so excited I'm probably going to end up peeling it off tomorrow after work. I hope it works out, hahaha.
Anyways I've been eying the new OPI Skyfall line for a while now and decided to use their new glitter for this challenge because I love it and it's not like any other glitter I own. I bought 6 of the polishes today and just finished my mani! Yay!
- Elmer's Glue for a base coat!
- Essie: Beyond Cozy (as my base color)
- OPI: The Living Daylights
- Martha Stewart Glitter: Turquoise
- Martha Stewart Glitter: Florentine Gold
- Martha Stewart Glitter: Sterling
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat