How is everyone? I'm lovely, thanks. Hahaha, anyways, I have some Peacock nails! Why? Why not?!? Peacocks are pretttttyyyy!
My intention was to use a fake Peacock feather on my nail, but it was kind of thick and wasn't really working out so well. So I had painted a Peacock feather on my ring finger nail, used some stamps and glequins on the rest in Peacock-esque colors.
I wasn't in love with the stamping on the pinky, so I filled it in with a thin brush and I love the way it ended up coming out!
- OPI: Just Spotted The Lizard
- OPI: Suzi Loves Cowboys
- OPI: Austen-tatious Turquoise
- OPI: Green-wich Village
- OPI: A Woman's Prague-ative
- OPI: Tomorrow Never Dies
- Essie: Go Overboard
- Born Pretty Store: Circle Glequins
- Bundle Monster Stamp Plate: BM-212
- Martha Stewart Hex Glitters: Olivine & Lapis Lazuli