Hey guys! I finally got around to making a tutorial for my Glitter Gradient Nails as Trying2bbeautiful requested! Hope it's helpful!
You will need:
Base Coat • Nail Polish Color • Chunky Glitter Polish • Top Coat
Essie: Go Overboard
OPI: The Living Daylights
You can use any colors you wish, but just to make the directions easier I’m going to use these colors by name.
1. Apply basecoat to all of your nails.
2. Paint 2 coats of Essie: Go Overboard on all of your nails.
3. Once your nails are dry, paint a thin coat of OPI: The Living Daylights on your nails. Only go about 3/4 of the way up your nail. You want more glitter at the cuticle and less at the tip, so it fades. If you want you can put a few single pieces of glitter near the tips of your nails.
4. Once that coat dries, add another coat of OPI: The Living Daylights to the bottom half of your nail, adding the most glitter closest to the bottom.
5. Once that coat seems dry enough, add some top coat, and you’re done!