I have some spring floral nails for you guys today. These were just freehanded and I kind of made them up as I went, but I really love the way they turned out! I'm so ready for spring! We had such a tease of a weekend, and then woke up to a light dusting of snow yesterday....tortuuuurreeeee!
- OPI: Toucan Do It If You Try
- OPI: Live. Love. Carnaval
- OPI: Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
- OPI: I Just Can't Cope-acabana
- OPI: Taupe-less Beach
- OPI: Can't Find My Czechbook
- Essie: Bond With Whomever
- Essie: Borrowed & Blue
- Zoya: Kieko
- Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat
P.S. Julep has some great new colors for Spring! Check them out here!