(Whatever, I'm proud of myself)
So it's Monday! Which is lame, but maybe these nails will make it better! I was so happy with the way these came out. I had it in my head but was afraid it was going to go badly. Instead, I loved them!
I started by thinning out some white polish and making a light outline of the stripes. Then I filled in all the tiny triangles, and went over the lines with white polish and a striping brush.
- Essie: Come Here!
- Essie: Butler Please
- China Glaze: Purple Panic
- China Glaze: Highlight Of My Summer
- China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy
- China Glaze: Metro Pollen-tin
- Illamasqua: Rare
- OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- OPI: Can't Find my Czechbook
- OPI: Suzi's Hungary Again!
- Zoya: Purity
- Zoya: Kieko
- Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat