Remember that blood blister I was whining about? Well it randomly just kind of came off one day! I was so excited! Unfortunately it's in these photos, but my future posts wont have it. I managed to only have it in one set of nails!
So since blood blister got me down, I did some simple neon nails. Different color on each finger and an accent nail using "Clowning Around" by Lush Lacquer, which is just so fun!
- OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- China Glaze: Purple Panic
- China Glaze: Metro Pollen-tin
- China Glaze: Highlight Of My Summer
- Illamasqua: Rare
- Lush Lacquer: Clowning Around
- Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat